Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Big Bro gettin married...again

Big bro, Keith, has decided to take the marital plunge, again. I'd like to relish in his happiness, but know his history of jumping in head-first without a helmet.

A snippet of the story: his wife-to-be left him a while back for another dude, straight packed up her stuff and said goodbye. So, Keith starts plotting ways to re-express his undying love to her. Well, it worked, as weeks later, she moved back in, and shortly thereafter, was presented an engagement ring. So, a weekend getaway is scheduled for Sept. 22, where their partnership will be solidified.

I love my bro and always wish him the best, but fear for the worst. I think he clouds his thoughts with "The Now," rather than "The Later." I commend him for being able to say, "F-it, I'm gon do this no matter what anyone else thinks," but still have an unsettling feeling in my stomach. I haven't met Leann, she may very well be "The One," but I gotta be the devil's advocate and remain suspiscious.

So, since time will reveal it all, best wishes to my bro who has the nuggets to make things happen. This is the ring he bought:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pops says he did'nt know that was happening. all i can say is i hope it works for him this time. see me later

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home