Wednesday, July 25, 2007

TVT Records presents O-Solo's "Remember"

J3, this might sound familiar because it has remnants of the e-mail I sent you, but even though I'm lazy and regurgitate words, it made for a decent blog. So, for those who haven't read this...

I seldom stumble upon a song that catches my ear and I say outloud, "WOW, that's bangin!," but while researching some of TVTs upcoming releases and specifically looking for O-Solo, who killed it on a sampler album last year, I was lead to his Myspace page. Like normal, I waited for the page to download and the song(s) to play, but didn't expect much. Then, the first song, "Remember" started, and I was instantly drawn in by the Napoleon Dynamite throwback beat. What followed, was O's gritty voice declarating, "Hey yo Charles, I knew I was gon be a star, I just ain't know when."

This song gets better with every listen, so I had to share it. Please check it out, cause K-Fleet puts his official stamp on it and that doesn't happen very often!

www.myspace.com/osolo

Okay, so the tats are pretty wack, but this dude can kill it!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pops say watch your other accounts if they got to your email they can get to other things. have a good day

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you checked out juice yet?
http://www.myspace.com/juice

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home