Friday, June 15, 2007

Texas Frightmare Weekend

I'm gearing up for my first horror convention, the Texas Frightmare Weekend. Two days of gorehounds, sickos, and freaks looking for the next notable kill/killer. I've been saving my pennies, and hope to bring home an assload of goodies and plenty of stories to tell. It'll be nice to get away from the life-sucker (work) and surround myself with others who appreciate bloodshed as much as I. Wish me luck, and pray I make it back alive.

P.S. I'm not staying in a Slovakian hostel, so I should be okay, but you never can tell about those crazy Texans. Leatherface, chainsaw, need I say more?



Yeah, that is George A. Romero (Night of the Living Dead) who will be attending, and honored at the convention, so put your Haterade away!

2 Comments:

Blogger j3 said...

Dude, I resent the Texan comment. I use ice picks and handguns.

8:37 AM  
Blogger K-Fleet said...

Nice to see a J3 comment on my blog, now I've been donned by blogger greatness. Dude, I had to make the Texan comment, just to help hype the whole experience and give an ode to TCM. Nice way to switch it up with the alternative weaponry.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home