Friday, February 09, 2007

A House Full of Liars

A little update on my car situation. It appears that either Papa Bear Madden, or Baby Bear Madden have lied to their insurance company and said that I did not get backed into, but rear-ended their Ford Explorer. What a friggin rip, you lyin MFs! Makes me wanna run up on em and do a Rambo, or take a friggin bat and handle it Sopranos style. So, I 've had to file a claim with my insurance company and start the whole process again. Anyone takin bets that Baby Bear's story stands and I get stuck paying the $500 deductible to get it fixed? Moral of the story is this, call the cops if you're in a wreck, no matter how minor the damage, if any, or how bad the weather is. Or, discreetly use vigilante justice to take care of the situation. I can't say what the final outcome will be, because I brush the devil off my shoulder everytime I think about it, so please save your pennies, I may need bail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home