Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Horrorfest in full effect

So, I will be attending 7 of the 8 films shown for this event in Spfld, MO. It took a lot of coaxing, but my girlfriend, Heather, is allowing it happen. Since we'll be spending most of our time at the theatre, I might see if they can hook us up with some cots. We're also trying to squeeze in a showing of Happy Feet that weekend; only true horror fans can roll like that!! The rundown is this:

Fri Nov 17th:

6p-Dark Ride





10p-Unrest





Sat Nov 18th:

2p-Gravedancers





6p-Penny Dreadful





10p-Abandoned





Sun Nov 19th:

2p-Wicked Little Things





4p-The Hamiltons





I opted out of watching Reincarnation since I can 1) get it cheaper as an import DVD, and 2) was really disappointed with the Grudge 2 which has the same director.

Thanks, babe, for letting it happen. I'll update you on the best of the 7 after it's said and done, but my early pick is Gravedancers.

For more info, visit horrorfestonline.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger K-Fleet-13 said...

Any good?

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home