Saturday, February 24, 2007

2007 still sucks

So, 2007 has been crappy from the jump and we haven't even hit March yet. As mentioned in earlier blogs, my car got hit and I got stuck with the bill, my father's house caught fire during a power outage, but is now fixed, I can't ever seem to get enough sleep, work is continually testing my sanity, and my girlfriend of 5 years gave me the boot. (For more info, see my "Finding Me" blog below) So, I'm a little frazzled, confused, pissed off, sad, and bummed, and pray that the rest of the year doesn't follow suit.

Things to look forward to:
1) lower gas prices
2) better music (UGK, Young Buck, WC, Dr. Dre?) and movies (Hills Have Eyes 2, Hostel 2, Dexter S1 on DVD and season 2, Dead Silence, Cabin Fever 2)
3) more time to sleep
4) less work (is this a reality?)
5) horror conventions
and
6) a possible Fall trip to Australia

5 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Man, 2007 really has been crappy so far. I feel your pain. Truly. Although my house is safe and sound, and my guy and I are still together, I do feel your pain.
I was arrested for stealing cheese on the 26th of January. Yup.
I am glad to hear that there is going to be a Hostel 2. I wasn't a big fan of Cabin Fever, but I will probably check out the new one. I am so jazzed about The Hills Have Eyes 2. Seriously. It comes out on March 23rd, and I am counting down the days. The whole family is going.
I always seem to miss the sci-fi/horror conventions when they come to town. the closest one to us is Toronto, and it's a gray hound ride away.
I hope that 2007 gets better for you. Maybe it'll be the best year yet!

11:11 PM  
Blogger K-Fleet said...

Biddie, thanks for the sympathy, and nice to hear from a fellow gorehound. Check me out again, as I'll probably post reviews for all the movies mentioned. Take care!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger K-Fleet-13 said...

Dude, the key to happiness is not to find the place that you are happy, but find the person who is happy in the place where you are. Changing locations is easy as long as you haven't changed your life in the process. Find what (not who or where) used to make you happy, and get back to that.

And if you want to act like an idiot, do it. Don't do it at the store where you have to maintian the facade of authority, but once you walk out of that door, tie your T-shirt around your head ala King Tut and smear yourself with mayonnaise...who cares?

3:17 AM  
Blogger K-Fleet said...

Spoken like a true backpacker. Did you see that someone outside the circle read my blog, funny.

11:00 AM  
Blogger K-Fleet-13 said...

We welcome all types of transients. I get alot of crap posters on mine trying to pimp out their advertising blogs...parasites.

Did you see where a stressed-out UMR graduate student wacked out and made a bomb/anthrax threat on campus in the Civil Engineering building? It was at 2:30am, but there were people in the building. Wack-job engineers!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home