Thursday, August 02, 2007

Learn how to Windmill

I can still do the windmill, even after learning it over 20 years ago. It usually takes a couple of beers and a good (breakdance) song to get me going, like Egypt, Egypt by Egyptian Lover, Jam On It by Newcleus, or Electric Kingdom by Twilight 22. Hell, I'll even do it to White Horse by Laid Back. I'm sure it's funnier to watch as the years progress because 1) I'm really out of shape, 2) I have horrible flexibility, and 3) it's really the only cool breakdance move I can do. Yeah, I can backspin, worm, freeze, and do a little pop and lockin, but this was MY move back in the day, so I have to represent. On a good day, I'll also throw in a hershey, that is, if I can get enough speed and am not banging my head on the floor too much. A hershey is basically a handless windmill (ie. you grab your frank and beans with both hands while doing it, and use your momentum to carry you around while rolling off your head and shoulders). Anyway, if you ever get the pleasure to see me do it, it's quite a spectacle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home