Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Crazy Am I?

Okay, so I did a personality disorder test and here are the results:

Disorder Rating Information

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

It looks like I'm pretty normal, so screw those who thought otherwise. Of course, this view could be a little skewed since it is MY opinion about MY thoughts and actions. Thanks to Smokeskrene for the link.

Find out if you're looney tunes:
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took that same test like a week ago and it said i was very high on like 5 of them. Does that mean I shouldn't turn in a job app? LOL

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home