Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Steeeeerike threeeee! Big Bro is out.

I heard tonight that:
My big bro
Who had no ho
Went back fo mo
And got hitched fo sho

I have yet to hear it from the horse's mouth, but sources say yes, so I gotta say, "Whatta damn shame!"

Like I said before, I want the best for him, but with the way she's tinkered with his heart, and left him for dead, I can't help asking, "What the f-ck, dude?"

Paula Abdul would say, "Shes a cold-hearted snake, look into her eyes,"
Hall and Oates, "She's a maneater,"
and Duran Duran, "Hungry like the Wolf."

Can'tcha just see it...skanless!

(Sorry, picture removed in respect for my brother)

Damn the man! Damn the man! Bro, I know you ain't got a pot to piss in, but I'd be hollering pre-nup! Oh, I guess that'd be post-nup now. In all fairness, I don't know her from Eve, but the taste in my mouth has yet to sweeten. It's like opening up a sack full of asses, and expecting to smell roses.

Bro, I know you gotta do what's right for you, but you gotta do what's good for you too, naw mean?! Anyway, my intention is not to cause hurtful feelings, so I'ma letcha do what you do, playa, just keep an icebox where your heart used to be.

I'm already spent on this subject, so in closing, I'd like to sing a song from Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas called "Brothers":

How much alike we are, Perhaps we're long lost brothers, We even think the same, You know there may be others

We can always use a friend, This family just keeps growing, This family doesn't have to end

Brothers, Brothers

So many things to learn, But we'll enjoy each lesson, Problems don't worry us, When half the fun is guessing

Live a lifetime of surprise, We'll all become magicians, And leave the wonder in their eyes

Brothers, Brothers

6 Comments:

Blogger K-Fleet-13 said...

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, and I'm just a damn FOOL.

Hand that boy a shiny object and let him entertain himself in the corner!

Maybe the umpire deemed one of the times she left as a "foul tip".

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I just Love him has ANYone ever thought of this? I guess I will let you know in 20 or 30 years... but I plan on loving all of you guys any way... Lee Ann

11:28 AM  
Blogger K-Fleet said...

Nothing says "I Love You" like leaving him and screwing another guy. My bets are on 20-30 days, not years.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the eldest...
This shit stops here!!!. WTF...Have your opinion, but to post that comment is bush. The blog posting was bush to start...you WILL respect me and her as my wife. I sure the fuck did not shun or treat Heather with disrespect for her overbearingness to you or the fact of you and hers back and forth breakups when I met her. You got you shit to deal with for that, which is your decision, I only have to respect what you decide. How do you think it would make her feel if that was the case, or better yet tell her exactly what I thought, if I really cared to expend the energy to make a point of it??? Why dont you have a little respect for the my situation. Its not your past to deal with!!!! By the way..I AM FUCKING PISSED ABOUT IT!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger K-Fleet said...

Sorry, dude, I feel what I feel, so respect that. If she didn't want a retaliation, she should have never commented and just accepted it.

4:38 PM  
Blogger K-Fleet-13 said...

You two just cool your jets. Bubby has his opinion, and shared it freely. Then the object of controversy steps in, makes her opinion known, and is once again met by bubby's opinion (although a bit nasty, but honest). Big bro has his go and resorted to a verbal attack. It's done, the air has been cleared. Everybody go off and lick your wounds and cuss each other over dinner.

I have my opinions, but they will not be on public forum for all to see.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home