Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blood in the Face

Just watched a documentary called, Blood in the Face. It’s about the American white supremacy movement in the early 90's, but looks like it was filmed in the 70’s. I guess I’m ignorant to the new movement, because even after all the other documentaries I’ve seen and information I’ve read, I’ve never seen a Scottish white supremacist. The last person I feared in a kilt was Rowdy Roddy Piper, so these 50-60 year old dudes were straight laughable. Yeah, when I hear bagpipes, I think, “I’m gonna go kill me some mud people…”

If you want a good laugh, rent this film, then go read Mein Kampf and ask yourself, “Are these people really worthy of continuing Hitler’s legacy?” Looks like they paid a bunch of people to play Nazi dress-up, and then said, “Okay, tell me what you stand for.” This is right up there with a Jerry Springer show on the KKK, except it's supposed to be serious. Another humorous note is that some of the interviews were done by a much younger Michael Moore. Not quite the quality of Roger & Me or Fahrenheit 911.

If you want a better flick with more entertaining dialog and action, go watch The Believer or American History X.



Hey guys, The Village People want their clothes back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home