Thursday, August 23, 2007

No mo ho fo Big Bro

As you read before, my brother is a sucker for love. I can't fault him for that, because he has a good heart, and one day will find the right one. I found out today, that the big "let's get hitched" weekend has been canceled, and the nugget ring has been returned to it's glass display case. Sad, yes, but it's for the best.

I'm not gonna say, "I told you so," cause that was never my intent. I'll just be happy to see him let her go, and for good. Keith can be a overbearing, but hey, it's in our blood. Pops was the same way, and since we didn't grow up with a lot of money, we try to maintain what we have. Kelly's probably the least penny-pincher of us all, but Keith and I are much alike in that aspect.
I'm sure Keith would be happy with a wife that stayed at home, cleaned, took care of the chillen, and served up 3 hots a day, but that ain't the plan of today's female. However, there has to be at least one southern belle out there waiting.

So, Keith, forget about those who have broken your heart and taken your money, and get back to space age pimpin.


"Sa Da Tay! Baby, I'm going to sine your pitty on the runny kine!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pops say he did'nt do too bad with the three of you. i tried to teach you about real life and i must say i have three great boys.

6:31 PM  
Blogger K-Fleet said...

Yeah, Dad, you and Mom did good. Even though Keith and I got into a lot of mischief, your ass whoopins straightened us out so we wouldn't be screw-ups later in life. I'm proud you're my father. :)

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home