Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kansans are friggin out of it, Chocodiles do exist

So, I'm bowling the other night with my league crew and I mention Chocodiles. They look at me like I'm speaking Swahili. "Chocodiles, what are those?" Are you f-ckin kidding me? Chocolate covered Twinkies, I proclaim. "I've never seen them, they don't exist." What the f-ck ever! I guess you've never heard of horehound candy then either, right? And, of course they haven't. I asked this to six different people and they were all clueless. So, I'm on the hunt to find some, which I can get online, but am looking locally, and then I'll gladly chow down one or two right in front of them since they're so YUMMY! Horehound candy, on the other hand, is an acquired taste that I have yet to fancy.





What's even more ironic is there's an Amish community not but 15 minutes from where we live, and people still haven't seen this stuff. Kansas may be the Land of Oz, but there's definitely no place like home (Springfield, MO), where Chocodiles and Horehound Candy are plentiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger j3 said...

geez...those look really awful for you.

6:20 AM  
Blogger K-Fleet said...

Yeah, but they're damn good.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home