Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm not dead...just sleeping

Okay, so it's been a minute since you heard from me, but I ain't dead. I still have a lot to say, but no time to write. A little understaffing at work and a district manager visit next week causes Kris to be a very dull, and tired/cranky boy. But, once I regain my days off, and/or get a long-needed vacation, I'll be refreshed and ready to write. Until then, check out k-fleet-13.blogspot.com or therootdown.blogspot.com. They'll continue to entertain you until my return.

Now that I have my laptop back, thanks Best Buy and HP, I've added photos to my last blog. More soon. Album of the week:

1) DJ Smallz, Ludacris & Field Mob – Intro 2) Ludacris – War With God [Ludacris Dissin' Who???]

3) T.I. feat. Eve & Swizz Beatz – Cash Flow 4) Trick Daddy feat. Plies & B.I.G. – Duck Down

5) 8Ball & MJG feat. Project Pat – Relax & Take Notes 6) Field Mob – We Southern Smokin' Good Down Here

7) D4L feat. Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross & Yung Joc – I'm Da Man (rmx) 8) Yung Joc feat. Rick Ross & Slim Thug – It's Goin' Down (rmx)

9) Rick Ross feat. Project Pat & Young Jeezy – Hustlin' (rmx) 10) Young Jeezy feat. Slick Pulla & Blood Raw – Ya Dig (rmx)

11) Field Mob – Disturbin' The Muthaf******' Peace Once Again 12) Boyz-N-Da-Hood feat. T.I. & Lil' Wayne – Gangsta Boyz

13) Project Pat feat. Young Jeezy & Lyfe – Tell Tell Tell 14) David Banner feat. Lil' Yola – Get Money

15) Trae feat. Yung Joc – In The Hood 16) Famlay feat. Pharrell – Beeper 17) Slick Pulla – Birds Fly South

18) Rick Ross feat. Dre – Blow 19) Mia X feat. Lil' Jon – Push 'Em Off 20) C-Murder – Freestyle (recorded after prison stint)

21) Master P – 20 Inch 22) Lil' Wayne & Baby The Birdman – Stuntin' Like My Daddy

23) V12 Boyz (Pimp C, Lil' Boosie & Webbie) – Swerve Part 2 24) Mike Jones, Paul Wall & Papoose – Live From The Block

25) Field Mob – Fleetwood Mac & Chevy P Talkin' S**** 26) Bohagon feat. Lil' Scrappy & Lil' Jon – Gettin' P****

27) T.I. feat. Pharrell – Reach For The Sky 28) Pimp C feat. Mannie Fresh – Cheat On Your Man

29) Field Mob feat. Ludacris & Bobby Valentino – Sorry Baby 30) DJ Smallz & Field Mob – Disturbin' More Peace Outro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home