Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I would like to thank the Gubment....

So, after 8 years of being locked into a payment plan, I finally got enough benji's in my bank account to pay off my student loan. It was a ballsy move, with the uncertainty of what my future holds, but I've decided to be un-American and live a minimal debt/debt-free life, at least for now.

In return for the 15K I paid to Mohela, I'd like to thank the Gubment and my mother for the opportunity to get a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics, and obtain a light-blue collar job in retail management. The experiences, notice I didn't say education, were well worth it.

So, to all those bettering themselves through higher education, best of luck in getting a good job and paying off your student loans before you have to remortgage your house to do it. Much love to my brother (lucky bastard) who has his Masters and Doctorate paid for while lounging in the country down under.

3 Comments:

Blogger K-Fleet-13 said...

Much thanks for the love, Bro.

I'm not too sure about "lounging" around in Oz. Try being underground at 4:30am and leaving at 7:00pm...does not make for a very fun day. I guess that's why they pay me the big bucks...oh wait, no they don't. I'm a poor student!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger K-Fleet said...

Yea, but it's all about the experience and the women. You're international, Bro. Like OMC, "Internationally known, as we stepped in for some gas...how bizarre....how bizarre, how bizarre."

9:41 PM  
Blogger K-Fleet-13 said...

Richie Rich, How's the weather up there, eh?

Oz is sweet as. A little more responsibility than last time around, but good all the same.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home